APN AREIT Fund
The APN AREIT Fund (ARSN: 134 361 229) is a property securities fund predominantly investing in Australian listed property securities.
Total return since inception-original investment of
|APN AREIT Fund|
|S&P/ASX 300 Property Trust Accumulation Index (AREIT Index)|
- Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance.
- Returns and values may rise and fall from one period to another.
- Returns shown are net of fees and costs and are annualised for periods greater than one year.
- The performance figures reflect compounding as distributions are assumed to be reinvested as additional units.
- Investors’ tax rates are not taken into account when calculating returns.
- The information provided does not constitute financial product advice and does not purport to contain all relevant information necessary for making an investment decision. It is provided on the basis that the recipient will be responsible for making their own assessment on financial needs and will seek further advice about the investments as is considered appropriate.
- Provide a high level of distributable income by achieving a gross annual income yield (before management fees and expenses) that is equivalent to at least 110% of the average yield of the S&P/ASX 200 AREIT Dividend Yield;
- Have a tax advantaged income component of distributed income;
- Provide a level of capital growth which at least matches increases in CPI over a 5-7 year time horizon; and
- Provide lower than market volatility.
- Access to a diversified portfolio of quality listed property securities which offer relatively higher yields.
- Unlike many property securities funds which invest significantly on the basis of index weighting, APN determines the relative value of each property security.
- Disciplined investment strategy designed to reduce both market and specific risk.
- Monthly distributions.
- Nil entry and exit fees.
- Tax advantaged income component.
This fund is suited to
- Investors seeking consistent and high levels of income.
- Investors seeking tax effective income.
- SMSFs – investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of quality AREITs.
- Significant Investor Visa applicants – the APN AREIT Fund is a complying fund
How to invest
Allotment or issue of securities in the APN AREIT Fund will be made only on receipt of an application form attached to a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
To purchase units using the mFund Settlement Service, click here.
* Current running yield is calculated daily by dividing the annualised distribution rate by the latest entry unit price. Distributions may include a capital gains component. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.
General risks apply. APN Funds Management Limited is the responsible entity and issuer of the Fund. Before making an investment in the Fund you should consider important information about risks, costs and fees in the Product Disclosure Statement available here or by contacting APN on 1800 996 456.
Product Disclosure Statement
|Investor Services Hotline
1800 996 456
|Adviser Services Hotline
1300 027 636