APN Property for Income Fund No. 2
The APN Property for Income Fund No. 2 (ARSN: 113 296 110) is a property securities fund predominantly investing in Australian listed and unlisted property securities.
- Provide a high level of distributable income by achieving a gross annual income yield that is equivalent to at least 110% of the average of the S&P/ASX 200 AREIT Dividend Yield;
- Maintain the tax advantaged proportion of distribution above 20%; and
- Provide a level of capital growth which at least matches increases in CPI.
- Focus on listed and unlisted property securities which offer relatively higher yields and lower than market volatility.
- Unlike many property securities funds which invest significantly on the basis of index weighting, APN determines the relative value of each property security.
- Disciplined investment strategy designed to reduce both market and specific risk.
- Monthly distributions.
- Nil entry fees and exit fees.
- Tax advantaged income component.
This fund is suited to
- Investors seeking consistent and high levels of income.
- Investors seeking tax effective income.
- SMSFs – investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of listed and unlisted Australian property securities.
How to invest
Allotment or issue of securities in the APN Property for Income Fund will be made only on receipt of an application form attached to a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
*Current running yield is calculated daily by dividing the annualised distribution rate by the latest entry unit price.
General risks apply. APN Funds Management Limited is the responsible entity and issuer of the Fund. Before making an investment in the Fund you should consider important information about risks, costs and fees in the Product Disclosure Statement available here or by contacting APN on 1800 996 456.
Product Disclosure Statement
|Investor Services Hotline
1800 996 456
|Adviser Services Hotline
1300 027 636