APN Industria REIT is pleased to announce its results for the year ended 30 June 2021, with our certified carbon neutral portfolio performing strongly.
- Funds From Operations (FFO) up $4.4 million (12.0%) to $41.2 million, the strongest performance since IPO, and an increase of 3.1% to 19.9 cents on a per security basis
- Strong cash flow with 99.9% gross rent invoiced converted to collected cash
- Net Tangible Assets up 13.5% to $3.20, including $85.2 million of valuation gains – the portfolio is now $1.1 billion with a weighted average capitalisation rate 5.78%
- One of the first A-REIT’s to be certified carbon neutral by Climate Active across the property portfolio and associated corporate operations
- 42,100 square metres of leasing delivered with occupancy increasing 4% over the year to 98%
- Transition to Dexus with continuation of existing APN team, preserving strong governance, and increasing depth of expertise and growth prospects
For full details of the results, please click on the following: