FY18 Results – FFO $30.1 million: Active and aligned management delivering outcomes
- Funds From Operations (FFO) $30.1 million, up 7.9% on pcp and in-line with guidance
- Net Tangible Assets up 5.1%, from $2.57 to $2.70 per security
- Active asset management driving 13,600 square metres of leasing and improving income visibility – with only 2% of income expiring in Financial Year 2019
- Balance sheet well positioned post $71 million refinance – 31.0% gearing at 30 June 2018 and 5.8x interest cover
- Healthy outlook underpinned by a passive and growing income stream, with 2.5 – 3.5% FFO growth forecast for FY19
For full details of the results, please click on the following:
For further information, please visit our website at www.industriareit.com.au.