APN Convenience Retail REIT (“Convenience Retail”), managed by APN Funds Management Limited, is a listed Australian Real Estate Investment Trust (AREIT) which owns a portfolio of 107 convenience retail assets located in Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria. The portfolio, which is currently valued at approximately $723 million, is leased to high-quality tenants on attractive, long-term leases.
APN Convenience Retail REIT provides investors with:
- An attractive and defensive distribution yield backed by long term leases to high quality tenants;
- A weighted average lease expiry (by income) of 11.7 years as at 31 August 2021;
- A portfolio diversified by geography and tenant;
- Significant growth opportunity through contracted annual rent increases in all leases and a targeted acquisition strategy; and
- Access to the people and capabilities of APN Property Group Limited, a dedicated, specialist real estate investment manager which has managed property investments on behalf of its clients for over 20 years, including a long track record in managing service station assets.