APN AREIT FUND
The APN AREIT Fund (ARSN: 134 361 229) (APIR: APN0008AU) is a property securities fund predominantly investing in Australian listed property securities.
Total return since inception – original investment of $1,000
|APN AREIT Fund|
|S&P/ASX 200 Property Trust Accumulation Index (AREIT Index)|
Assumptions & disclaimers
- Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance.
- Returns and values may rise and fall from one period to another.
- Returns shown are net of fees and costs and are annualised for periods greater than
- The performance figures reflect compounding as distributions are assumed to be reinvested
as additional units.
- Investors’ tax rates are not taken into account when calculating returns.
- The information provided does not constitute financial product advice and does not
purport to contain all relevant information necessary for making an investment decision.
It is provided on the basis that the recipient will be responsible for making their
own assessment on financial needs and will seek further advice about the investments
as is considered appropriate.
- Provide a high level of distributable income by achieving a gross annual income yield (before management fees and expenses) that is equivalent to at least 110% of the average yield of the S&P/ASX 200 AREIT Dividend Yield;
- Provide a level of capital growth which at least matches increases in CPI over a 5-7 year time horizon; and
- Provide lower than market volatility^.
- Access to a diversified portfolio of quality listed property securities which offer relatively higher yields.
- Unlike many property securities funds which invest significantly on the basis of index weighting, APN determines the relative value of each property security.
- Disciplined investment strategy designed to reduce both market and specific risk.
- Monthly distributions.
- Nil entry and exit fees.
This fund is suited to
- Investors seeking consistent and high levels of income.
- Investors seeking tax effective income.
- SMSFs – investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of quality AREITs.
How to invest
Notice regarding tax advantaged income aim
On 1 December 2021 the Responsible Entity issued a new PDS in respect of the Fund, which is available below, and wishes to highlight one specific change to the PDS (although it does not regard it as constituting a material consideration for investors determining whether to invest in or to exit the Fund or to otherwise cause any change to the portfolio composition given the nature of the securities in which the Fund invests).
In the previous PDS for the Fund, one of the investment return objectives described was an aim to have a tax advantaged income component of distributed income. This is no longer one of the specific aims of the Responsible Entity when it determines which real estate securities to invest in. Accordingly, it has been removed as an express aim of the Responsible Entity in the context of the investment return objectives of the Fund.
Please consider the full terms of the new PDS before making any decision to invest in the Fund.
Product Disclosure Statement
Request a call back
*Current running yield is calculated daily by dividing the annualised distribution rate by the latest entry unit price. Distributions may include a capital gains component. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.
^The APN AREIT Fund delivers lower risk compared to investing in the S&P/ASX 200 Property Trust Accumulation Index.
General risks apply. Dexus Asset Management Limited ACN 080 674 479, AFSL 237500 (DXAM) is the responsible entity and issuer of the Fund. Before making an investment in the Fund you should consider important information about risks, costs and fees in the Product Disclosure Statement available here or by contacting APN on 1800 996 456.