APN Asian REIT Fund
The APN Asian REIT Fund (ARSN: 162 658 200) (the “Fund”) is a property securities fund that invests in a quality portfolio of Asian Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
Total return since inception-original investment of
|APN Asian REIT Fund|
|Bloomberg Asian REIT Index (BBAREIT Index)|
- Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance.
- Returns and values may rise and fall from one period to another.
- Returns shown are net of fees and costs and are annualised for periods greater than one year.
- The performance figures reflect compounding as distributions are assumed to be reinvested as additional units.
- Investors’ tax rates are not taken into account when calculating returns.
- The information provided does not constitute financial product advice and does not purport to contain all relevant information necessary for making an investment decision. It is provided on the basis that the recipient will be responsible for making their own assessment on financial needs and will seek further advice about the investments as is considered appropriate.
The Fund will invest primarily in REITs listed on the securities exchanges of the Asia Region (including, but not limited to, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and New Zealand, but excluding Australia), as well as cash and fixed interest investments.
- Provide investors with a consistent and relatively high level of income compared to the Benchmark2, combined with some capital growth, derived predominantly from investing in Asian REITs;
- Have a gross annual income yield (before management fees, expenses and taxes) that equates to at least 110% of the average yield of the Benchmark;
- Provide investors with some capital growth over a 5-7 year time horizon; and
- Provide lower than market volatility3.
- Access to a diversified portfolio of underlying Asian commercial real estate.
- Unlike many property securities funds which invest significantly on the basis of index weighting, APN determines the relative value of each property security.
- Disciplined investment strategy designed to reduce both market and specific risk.
- Monthly distributions.
- Limited exposure to higher risk earnings.
- Nil entry and exit fees.
This fund is suited to
- Medium to long term investors.
- Investors seeking consistent and high levels of income and the potential for some long term capital growth.
- Investors seeking tax effective income.
- SMSFs – investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of quality Asian REITs.
How to invest
Allotment or issue of securities in the APN Asian REIT Fund will be made only on receipt of an application form attached to a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
To purchase units using the mFund Settlement Service, click here.
- Current running yield is calculated daily by dividing the annualised distribution rate by the latest entry unit price. Distributions may include a capital gains component. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.
- The average dividend yield from the Bloomberg Asian REIT Index or equivalent, in Australian dollars.
- The APN Asian REIT Fund delivers lower risk compared to investing in the Bloomberg Asia REIT Index.
General risks apply. APN Funds Management Limited is the responsible entity and issuer of the Fund. Before making an investment in the Fund you should consider important information about risks, costs and fees in the Product Disclosure Statement available here or by contacting APN on 1800 996 456.
Product Disclosure Statement
|Investor Services Hotline
1800 996 456
|Adviser Services Hotline
1300 027 636