APN GLOBAL REIT INCOME FUND
The APN Global REIT Income Fund (ARSN: 642 411 292) (APIR: APN4390AU) is designed for investors seeking a diversified, defensive income stream from global commercial property.
The primary investment return objectives of the Fund are to:
- provide investors with a consistent and relatively high level of income compared to the Benchmark1, combined with some capital growth, derived predominantly from investing in global REITs;
- provide a level of capital growth which at least matches increases in CPI over a 5-7 year time horizon; and
- provide lower than market volatility2.
- Focus on generating sustainable, regular and relatively high income returns through investing in global listed property securities.
- Access to an underlying diversified portfolio of thousands of quality commercial real estate assets located in North America, Asia Pacific and European markets.
- Monthly distributions.
- Actively managed (non-index aware) portfolio, applying a highly disciplined and proven strategy designed to deliver on the Fund’s income and risk objectives.
- 100% liquid – daily applications and withdrawals.
This fund is suited to
- Investors seeking consistent and relatively high levels of income.
- SMSFs – investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of quality global REITs.
- Medium to long term investors.
How to invest
Allotment or issue of securities in the APN Global REIT Income Fund will be made only on receipt of an application form attached to a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Notice regarding tax advantaged income aim
On 1 December 2021 the Responsible Entity issued a new PDS in respect of the Fund, which is available below, and wishes to highlight one specific change to the PDS (although it does not regard it as constituting a material consideration for investors determining whether to invest in or to exit the Fund or to otherwise cause any change to the portfolio composition given the nature of the securities in which the Fund invests).
In the previous PDS for the Fund, one of the investment return objectives described was an aim to have a tax advantaged income component of distributed income. This is no longer one of the specific aims of the Responsible Entity when it determines which real estate securities to invest in. Accordingly, it has been removed as an express aim of the Responsible Entity in the context of the investment return objectives of the Fund.
Please consider the full terms of the new PDS before making any decision to invest in the Fund.
To purchase units using the mFund Settlement Service, click here.
Product Disclosure Statement
Request a call back
*Current running yield is calculated daily by dividing the annualised distribution rate by the latest entry unit price. Distributions may include a capital gains component. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.
1. GPR 250 REIT Index Yield Series or equivalent, in Australian dollars.
2. The APN Global REIT Income Fund aims to provide than lower market volatility compared with the GPR 250 REIT Index (or equivalent Global REITs Index) over a 5 – 7 year time horizon
General risks apply. Dexus Asset Management Limited ACN 080 674 479, AFSL 237500 (DXAM) is the responsible entity and issuer of the Fund. Before making an investment in the Fund you should consider important information about risks, costs and fees in the Product Disclosure Statement or by contacting APN on 1800 996 456.