APN PROPERTY FOR INCOME FUND
The APN Property for Income Fund (ARSN: 090 467 208) (APIR: APN0001AU) is a property securities fund predominantly investing in Australian listed and unlisted property securities.
- Provide a high level of distributable income by achieving a gross annual income yield that is equivalent to at least 110% of the average of the S&P/ASX 200 AREIT Dividend Yield;
- Maintain the tax advantaged proportion of distribution above 20%; and
- Provide a level of capital growth which at least matches increases in CPI combined with a low level of price volatility.
- Focus on listed and unlisted property securities which offer relatively higher yields and lower than market volatility.
- Unlike many property securities funds which invest significantly on the basis of index weighting, APN determines the relative value of each property security.
- Disciplined investment strategy designed to reduce both market and specific risk.
- Monthly distributions.
- Nil entry and exit fees.
This fund is suited to
- Investors seeking relatively high levels of income.
- Investors seeking tax effective income.
- SMSFs – Ideal for investors managing their own retirement.
- Investors wanting access to a diversified portfolio of listed and unlisted Australian property securities.
How to invest
Allotment or issue of securities in the APN Property for Income Fund will be made only on receipt of an application form attached to a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Notice regarding tax advantaged income aim
On 1 December 2021 the Responsible Entity issued a new PDS in respect of the Fund, which is available below, and wishes to highlight one specific change to the PDS (although it does not regard it as constituting a material consideration for investors determining whether to invest in or to exit the Fund or to otherwise cause any change to the portfolio composition given the nature of the securities in which the Fund invests).
In the previous PDS for the Fund, one of the investment return objectives described was an aim to have a tax advantaged income component of distributed income. This is no longer one of the specific aims of the Responsible Entity when it determines which real estate securities to invest in. Accordingly, it has been removed as an express aim of the Responsible Entity in the context of the investment return objectives of the Fund.
Please consider the full terms of the new PDS before making any decision to invest in the Fund.
To purchase units using the mFund Settlement Service, click here.
Product Disclosure Statement
Request a call back
*Current running yield is calculated daily by dividing the annualised distribution rate by the latest entry unit price. Distributions may include a capital gains component. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.
General risks apply. Dexus Asset Management Limited ACN 080 674 479, AFSL 237500 (DXAM) is the responsible entity and issuer of the Fund. Before making an investment in the Fund you should consider important information about risks, costs and fees in the Product Disclosure Statement available here or by contacting APN on 1800 996 456.