APN REGIONAL PROPERTY FUND
The two A-grade office properties, that have recently undergone a major asset enhancement program, are located in the fast-growing region of Newcastle with access to excellent transport options. The buildings are well leased to Government and national corporate tenants, underpinning relatively stable and secure rental income.
AT A GLANCE
For any enquiries, please contact APN Property Group on 1800 996 456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Based on Entry Price of $1.4346 per unit. Forecast only, distributions and returns and performance are not guaranteed – The forecast remains subject to a number of uncertainties and assumptions.
- Attractive valuation, supporting strong capital growth potential
- 164 secure car parking spaces and close to bus, train and light rail
- New state of the art end of trip facilities, bathrooms and foyer refurbishments
- Energy efficient buildings targeting a 5-star NABERS rating
- Conservatively geared at 34% (target range of 30-45%)
- Rental growth, with 3-4% annual fixed rent reviews
- Managed by a specialist property manager with more than 14 years local Newcastle knowledge
How to invest
For more information on this Fund, and the opportunity to purchase units – click here.
This information has been prepared by APN Funds Management Limited (APNFM) (ABN 60 080 674 479, AFSL No 237500) for general information purposes only and whilst every care has been taken in relation to its accuracy, no warranty is given or implied. The information provided in this material does not constitute financial product advice and does not purport to contain all relevant information necessary for making an investment decision. It is provided on the basis that the recipient will be responsible for making their own assessment of financial needs and will seek further independent advice about the investment as is considered appropriate. Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance. Returns and values may rise and fall from one period to another. Any forecast distributions are not guaranteed.