MFUND SETTLEMENT SERVICE
The easy way to trade unlisted funds, just like you do shares
mFund provides a convenient way for you to buy and sell units in selected managed funds through the same stockbroking or advisory service you use to transact shares or other ASX products.
Track progress with the same systems you use for shares and other securities
The mFund service uses CHESS, the ASX electronic settlement system. This means your holdings in mFunds are electronically linked to the same Holder Identification Number (HIN) used to hold other investments transacted through ASX. If you do not currently hold a HIN, you will be issued one if you acquire units in a participating managed fund.
So, you will be able to track your managed fund investments alongside your shares and other securities – providing greater transparency over your holdings and making it possible to view everything you need in one place.
APN funds available on the mFund Settlement Service
Want to know more about the APN funds available on mFund?
Ready to invest? Follow these steps
- Firstly, read the relevant fund Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the chosen fund:
APN AREIT Fund
APN Asian REIT Fund
- Contact a participating broker. You can use a full service or online broker. Click here to see the list of available brokers on the mFund website.
- The broker will require instructions from you for a buy or sell order and payment for new units in the chosen mFund.
- Following completion of the transaction, an mFund confirmation and CHESS statement will be sent to you.
- If you wish to purchase additional units or sell units in the APN AREIT Fund or APN Asian REIT Fund, contact your participating broker and follow step 3 above.